Brand Assets and Guidelines
Our logo consists of a symbol and logotype. Colors should not be altered unless choosing a solid white or black treatment.
When using the Perk logo with other graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 25% the logo size.
Please be respectful here. Do not alter modify or alter the Perk Logo or use them in a confusing or misleading way.
- Create a logo lockup with text.
- Rearrange the logo elements
- Change the proportions between the symbol and logotype.
- Rotate the logo.
- Stretch the logo.
- Create a gradient logo.
- Mix in or add colors not in the color palette.
- Use non-approved colors.
- Outline the logo.
- Add a drop shadow to the logo.
- Add graphic filters to the logo.
- Create a pattern with the logo.
Primary pallet includes both RGB and CMYK values.
We mainly use the Effra font family. Its unique style helps it stand out among many sans serif choices.
Perk apps are available in both Android and iOS marketplaces.